|Home||» Products||» Bromine||» Bromine|
Bromine is known as a chemical element that has a symbol Br and atomic number 35. It stands as the third-lightest halogen as well as a smoking red-brown fluid at room temperature that can readily evaporate to make a kindred colored gas. In this way, the properties of this chemical element are intermediate between iodine and chlorine. Despite being denser than water, this is easily soluble in water. The liquid form of this compound is volatile and appears reddish-brown. Bromine is known to be incorporated with anti-tumor as well as anesthetic functions.
1) Used in industry for the preparation of organobromo compounds.
2) Used in making dyes, flameproofing agents, fumigants, sanitizes, medicinal products, water purification compounds.
3) Also applicable for making the agents for photography.
4) Useful for the preparation of brominates and vegetable oil.
5) Utilized as an emulsifier in various citrus-flavoured solft drinks.
|Organics & Inorganics Bromide Compound & its Derivatives :--|
|Lithium Bromide||Zinc Bromide|
|Nickel Bromide||Potassium Bromide|
|Chrome Bromide||Ammonium Bromide|
|Hydrobromic Acid||Calcium Bromide|
|Alkyl Bromide Compounds :---|
|n- Propyl Bromide||iso - Propyl Bromide|
|n - Butyl Bromide||iso - Butyl Bromide|
|tert - Butyl Bromide||n - Amyl Bromide|
|iso - Amly Bromide||iso - Amly Bromide|
|n - Hexyl Bromide||n - Hepten Bromide|
|n - Octyl Bromide||iso - Octyl Bromide|
|n - Decyl Bromide||n - Cetyl Bromide|
|Organic & Inorganic Bromid Compound|
AXIOM CHEMICALS PVT. LTD All Rights Reserved.