Potassium Gluconate is used in supplemental form to increase the levels of potassium. It is demanded to prevent and treat low levels of potassium. Known for its ability to dilate blood vessels, it improves blood flow and lowers blood pressure. It also helps to counteract high blood pressure caused by sodium. Expansively demanded in chemical, pharmaceutical and medical industry, it is formulated in compliance with set industry standards. Besides, this product is checked on various quality parameters.
- Product Name: Potassium Gluconate
- Chemical Names: Potassium D-gluconate, Gluconic acid potassium salt, Potassuril, Kaon, Kalium-beta, Kaon elixir, Katorin, Potalium, Potasoral, Sirokal, Gluconsan K, Kalium Gluconate
- CAS Number: 299-27-4
- Molecular Formula: C6H11KO7(anhydrous); C6H11KO7· H2O (monohydrate) or C6H11KO7
- Molar Mass: 234.246 g/mol
- Melting Point: 180 °C (356 °F) (decomposes)