Zinc Gluconate is widely demanded for use in supplements. As its name suggests, gluconate is the result of fermenting glucose sugar. Also, it is demanded for medical formulations to prepare medicines related to the common cold. Take this medication with food to decrease stomach upset. Known as an excellent chemical, it is available in different packaging options to cater the needs of our valuable clients. Moreover, this product is sternly checked on various parameters.
- Product Name: Zinc Gluconate
- Chemical Names: Gluconic Acid Zinc(II) Salt, 4468-02-4, Zinc gluconate hydrate, UNII-U6WSN5SQ1Z, Gluconic acid zinc, Zinc(II) Gluconate, Zinc gluconate (USP), Gluconic acid zinc salt
- CAS Number: 4468-02-4
- Chemical Formula: C12H22O14Zn
- Molecular Weight: 455.685 g/mol
- Melting Point: 172 to 175 °C (342 to 347 °F; 445 to 448 K)