Zinc Nitrate Hexahydrate
We manufacture, export and supply a wide assortment of Zinc Nitrate Hexahydrate, 10196-18-6, H12N2O12Zn. Our offered chemical is used for in the production of inorganic zinc compounds catalysts, pigments, mordant in dyeing and other allied composites. The offered chemical is processed using the best grade compounds that are sourced from reliable vendors of the industry with the help of advanced processing techniques under the strict observation of our adept professionals. Furthermore, this chemical compound is offered as per the specific requirements of our clients at industrial leading prices.
- Product Name: Zinc Nitrate Hexahydrate
- Molecular Formula: H12N2O12Zn
- CAS-No: 10196-18-6
- Description: White crystal
- Molecular Weight: 297.49 g/mol
- Density: 2.065 g/cm3
- Melting Point: 36.4°C
- Appearance: Crystalline
- Solubility: Soluble in water & alcohol.
1) Zinc nitrate hexahydrate is used in the synthesis of coordination polymers.
2) It is also used as a mordant in dyeing.
3) It is utilized in the preparation of zinc oxide based nanowires.
4) It is involved in the preparation of a new microporous, organically templated zinc phosphate, which finds application as catalysts and other applications involving microporosity.