Calcium Iodide Hydrate
- Product: Calcium Iodide Hydrate
- Molecular Formula: CaI2.XH2O
- CAS-No: 71626-98-7
- Molecular Weight: 293.89 g/mol
- Density: 2.55 g/cm3
- Melting Point: 779° C (1,434° F)
- Boiling Point: 1,100° C (2,012° F)
- Form: Solid powder
- Appearance: White to yellow crystalline powder
- Solubility: Soluble in water and alcohol
To cater the varied demands of clients, we are offering Calcium Iodide Hydrate (CaI2.xH2O) that finds its applications in various photographic application. This substance is sensitive to air, moisture and light. It is hygroscopic in nature and incompatible with strong oxidizing agents and strong acids. The offered hydrate is processed under the strict observation of our deft professionals by utilizing utmost quality chemical compounds in tune with international quality standards. As per varied demands of clients, we are offering this chemical compound in various packaging options at an affordable price range.
Application: Calcium iodide is used as a matrix for luminescent materials.
Storage Condition: Store in cool place. Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place.